Apex has an extensive history of handling customs clearance, with our brokerage specialists having decades of experience classifying and processing a diverse product set. From small parcel e-Commerce, to highly regulated commodities such as pharmaceuticals and chemicals, Apex possesses the knowledge, systems, and relationships with US Customs to facilitate all of your customs needs.
Our range of services include but are not limited to:
- Electronic Entry
- Importer Security Filing
- Live Entries
- Carnet & Temporary Imports
- Tarriff Classification Advice
- Trade Consultancy Services
- Post Entry Services
- Surety Bonds
- Permits and licenses
- Assistance with setting up ACH & PMS Duty payments
- Foreign Trade Zone Operation
- Perishable / Non-Perishable
The US Customs regulatory landscape is ever-changing. Apex is committed to developing an import program tailored to making your importations simplified and cost effective, to meet your operational requirements.