Customs Broker Providing Expeditious and Compliant Clearance
Apex established its own Customs Brokerage Services in 2013 and is now able to assist our customers to overcome the complexity of customs clearance. Our staff are licensed professionals with more than 20 years’ experience in the industry. Our expert team and advanced systems ensure that the necessary government declarations are completed accurately and on-time for your import and export shipments.
As a licensed customs broker, we have the ability to act on behalf of our customers in a highly favorable manner. We are able to provide remote filing of your customs entries for all shipments moving into the U.S., thus saving your time and effort and minimizing the risks associated with freight forwarding. Our expertise in our field covers customs regulations, bond requirements, duty rates, and more.
To get more information about our customs brokerage, get in touch with us right away.
All entry types processing:
- Consumption, Informal, Carnet, Temporary Import, Antidumping and Countervailing, Bonded and Foreign Trade Zone, Reconciliation
- Post Entry Adjustments, Supplemental Information Letters, Information Requests, Refund Requests, Voluntary Tenders
- Participating government Entry Adherence: FDA, USDA, F&W, EPA, DOT, etc.
- Pre-Clearance on a “Wheels Up” or 5 Day Prior Window for Ocean filing
- ISF – Import Security Filing
- Harmonized Tariff Classifications and Line Reviews (Reasonable Care) & Binding Ruling Services
- Trade Research